GSB Flood Master is one of the leading service providers for water and flood damage restoration across Australia. Our first and foremost aim is to assess the damage caused to your property, minimise the extent of the damage and restore your surroundings to its pre-affected state.
We realise how important it is to react to unplanned disasters and value the role of timeliness in such situations. When it comes to water damage restoration, time is one of the biggest factors to limit the damage and to start the restoration work at the earliest. Hence, for all our offerings, we come with a promise of 1 hour response time.
Key highlights of our offerings
- We provide 24/7 service for all your needs
- Our technicians reach the site within 1 hour thanks to our fast response time
- We deploy in-house staff - IICRC certified skilled experts
- Quick response time to assess early damage
- According to market surveys, we are the experts in residential & commercial services
- We work in tandem with all insurance providers; we are insurance certified
- Market leaders in/around Perth up to distances of 650 km in popular areas like Bunbury, Albany, Denmark, Kalgoorlie, Mandurah, Esperance, Busselton, Margaret River, among others
- Customisable packages to fit all your requirements
- We promise the best prices to assure the best services for you
- A renowned after-service support
- Years of industry experience and expertise
Our 3 Steps to Restoration
In the event of water flooding or mould infestation, give us a call for quick action
Our expert technicians will visit onsite to start the damage assessment
As per your schedule and availability and the seriousness of the damage, we will carry out the restoration process while you sit back and relax
To be the leading service provider for emergency flood and water damage restoration services in Australia. It is our sustained endeavour to provide best-in-class service to all our clients, all the while exceeding their expectations.
24/7 emergency services available in
Perth Suburb and Local Government Area