For your insurance provider to effectively process the damage claim for you, it is advisable to draw an understanding of the degree of water damage you have incurred on your personal or professional property
To do so, it is highly recommended that you hire a professional damage restoration company like GSB Flood Master for a quick assessment and a precise analysis. Not only will this help the restoration process to speed up, but it will also enable you and your family to get back to recover from all kinds of damage as quickly as possible.
Do you want to make an Insurance claim? It's EASY!
Get GSB Flood Master experts to inspect your location and provide assessment report for your claim
What kinds of water damages are covered in insurance?
Most water damages are covered under insurance if the damage is accidental and unplanned. Following are a few such instances of water emergencies covered by comprehensive insurance:
- Leaks in the roof of the property
- Bursting of pipes
- Natural calamities like floods and freak thunderstorms
- Bursting of water tanks
- Water leaks causing damage to the property
- Leakage from automatic sprinkler systems
- Mould infestation caused by severe water damage
What is the procedure for claiming insurance against water damage?
- First and foremost, ensure your safety, call emergency service providers
- Take photos of the damage and save receipts of the restoration service that you seek
- Seek damage assessment if necessary
- Report your claim to the insurance provider
- Describe the extent of damage in detail to the insurance company
- Submit all supporting documents and details to process your request
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Perth
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Bunbury
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Albany
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Denmark
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Kalgoorlie
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Mandurah
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Esperance
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Margaret River
- Insurance Assessment Reports in Busselton
24/7 emergency services available in
Perth Suburb and Local Government Area